Welcome To Our Accredited Canadian Pharmacy With A Crew Of Knowledgeable And Certified Pharmacists. Least Expensive Medication On The Web. The Premier Canadian Mail Get Pharmacy. Get Totally Free Pills. They Capable To Locate Correct Inside Of The Pharmacy From Your Residence On This Website symbicort online canada Rapidly! You Will Not Want To Visit The Medical Professional And Get A Prescription. Also Get Cost-free Samples Of symbicort.
Last weekend I made soup. That’s it. Just soup. Last weekend I was a little under the weather so it was a lazy weekend. This weekend I was back to my usual “packing it in.” I will give you the quick countdown of a Julie Weekend.
- Always start your day with good hygiene preferably with a Brushing Buddy. Davis and Olivia like to hide charming little photos like these around my house so I thought I would put it to good use for the sparkliest teeth ever. Thank you, Dwayne the Rock Johnson for being my Bristle Pal today.
2. After school my mother and I went to see the Magnificent Seven. Chris Pratt stole the show with his witty quips. Good movie. I found the original On-Demand so I will go back and watch that soon.
3. When I got home from the movie I found a giant surprise! My basement was full of the gang once again. This summer I enjoyed having Davis and Olivia’s friends hang out in the basement so when they all went to college it was VERY quiet around here. I told Davis I missed his “Basement O’ Fun” so he sent out a text to his friends and they all met for a night in the basement so it wouldn’t be so quiet around here. Amazing kids!!!
They came from UGA, Emory at Oxford, Georgia Southern, Kennesaw State and of course, Berry College.
Evan has a “Hugh Grant” look about him here.
4. The next morning I walked this little precious pup only to have him roll in a dead turtle. Why? Why? Whyyyyyyyyy?
He does not look even a little bit sorry. I gave him a quick bath and then I was ready to head out for the afternoon.
5. I went with my friend Terri to the East Atlanta Strut. It is a fun neighborhood festival. Very lively.
Terri’s daughter Abbey makes and sells pottery so we got to see some of her wares. I bought this piece at a previous show. Wonderful detail and style! She has a teeny brush and paints all the designs by hand. I love the colors. They remind me of a sunset.
For lunch I had a vegan taco. The pink chunks are pickled radishes. I didn’t care for that combo so I picked off the pink and enjoyed the rest.
6. After the festival we went to Kudzu Home Store and Flea Market. We found our friend Joanna in there. Ha! She really does look a lot like this painting. Ask her to put on one of her many crowns and you’ll see what I mean.
As much as I wanted the painting, I bought this gorgeous cake stand instead. For me, this is cake stand #7 so I guess I officially have a collection. They are a little hard to store, but I don’t care. It’s for cake!!!
7. After Kudzu we went to the Dekalb Farmer’s Market. They don’t allow photos in there so I will leave you with the recipe I made from the butternut squash I bought in addition to my honeydew melons, freshly squeezed lime juice, lemons, papaya, mango, chocolate croissants, and Granny Smith Apples. Somewhat of an eclectic list.
Butternut Squash Soup
2 cups chopped, cooked, butternut squash
1 14 1/2-ounce can chicken broth
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 cup half-and-half or milk
1/2 cup salted cashews, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
In a blender or food processor, puree squash and 1/2 cup of the chicken broth. Set aside. Melt butter in a sauce pan. Add flour, ginger, and garlic. Stir thoroughly. Slowly pour in rest of broth. Cook until slightly thickened and garlic is softened, stirring constantly. Add squash puree, milk, cashews, salt, and pepper. Cook until heated through. Garnish with additional cashews. Serves 4. From The Cat Who Cookbook.
8. On Sunday my mom and I went to Bulloch Hall in Warm Springs to eat lunch and to shop in the stores in their tiny little town.
I found my Christmas ornament exchange gift for the Cardinals. All I’ll say is that it’s a good one and very stealable when we play our Christmas games.
I also got a few other Christmas presents since I was in the mind of Christmas. Don’t go looking for them because I’m a good shopper but not a good hider. You’ll find them pretty fast and then Christmas will be RUINED. Specifically, stay out of my closet.
9. I came home and made my sample craft for our November craft weekend. Here is a sneak peek.
Ha! There is no sneak peek!!!!! You have to come and craft if you want a look!
10. Finally, we went to Stein Mart and bought Davis a shirt for Mountain Day next week at Berry. They have to dress in certain colors for parts of the weekend. I bought Chupa a dog bed which I will probably end up using because it’s so so soft. He won’t mind because he’s always on my bed! We’ll trade.
So that’s my “not sick” weekend. It is much busier than when I have a cold. Next weekend looks promising already. I love to squeeze in as much as possible!